Why hire us
- Who are we?– Randall C. Lewis Company Ltd. is your full service manager of personal property in the public and private sectors.
– We are a credited professional member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), British Columbia Real Estate Association, Real Estate Association of British Columbia, The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, and Equifax (Credit Reporting).
- Why are we your choice?– Because our full service property manager is second to none.
– Because we make your success our business by screening the applicants credit, employment, references, and current landlord.
– Because we manage your property cost-effectively, thus increasing the revenue on your investment without compromising value.
- Where do we operate?– Randall C. Lewis Company Ltd. manages over 200 properties all over the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada.
- What can you expect from us?– An honest, friendly, and responsive business operation with one goal in mind, your success.
– Regular inspections on your property including photo evidence of its condition.
- When do you hear from us?– Every middle of the month we will deposit your money in an account of your choice and we’ll issue a statement for your records.
– If not an emergency we will contact you when there’s a major expense (repair, renovation, etc..)
– In case of an emergency we will proceed to take the necessary steps to protect your property and the tenancy first and then we will contact you with the details.
– Upon tenant vacating to discuss upgrading the property or the rent.
Real Estate Property Management Services
Randall C. Lewis Company Ltd. Real Estate manages over 200 property to rent and has 75 properties for sale in Cebu
With over 29 years of experience in the field managing Residential Properties (Single Family Residences, Cebu Penthouses, Townhouses, Mactan Condos, Apartment Complexes, Duplexes, Triplexes, Fourplexes, Multiple Units) we can confidently say, we’re the one doing it right.
It is important that we respect the privacy of our tenants, therefore under no circumstance should you attempt to view a house without the property manager making proper arrangements.
With the information you provide, we will attempt to match your requirements with properties we have coming available over the next ninety (90) days, after this your application is destroyed.
As part of your request you should include the following information:
- When do you wish to begin your tenancy with us.
- Where would you like to rent (City, Area).
- What are you looking for (Bachelor, 1 bedroom, etc..)
Please click on the following link and under ‘Send to’ select ‘Application for Tenancy’.
Property Quarters knows how stressful moving house can be, which is why we’ve worked with a number of sponsors to deliver you the best service all round. We at Property Quarters offer our tenants friendly and reliable service. For our tenants these include:
- Full information booklet on the Local Infrastructure
- Chauffeur service and/or accompanied viewings
- Advice on legalities
- Rent and deposits schemes
- Tenancy agreements
- Locations and infra-structure throughout the North East
- Superior lettings, both furnished and unfurnished
- Valid gas, EPC and electrical safety certificates on all properties
Upon moving in to your new property with us, we will send you FREE of charge one of our brand new Home Move in Box. This box is completely free to you and contains essential products which you may find helpful whilst you are unpacking, such as tea, coffee, milk, loo roll, light bulbs and cleaning products, all to help you over the first few days in your new home.
Inside your box you will also find money saving features and offers which are specifically designed to make life a little easier during those hectic first few days.
For your peace of mind damage deposits of all Property Quarters managed properties are registered with the My Deposits deposit protection scheme and annually checked by My deposits. Full details are outlined in the tenancy agreement and MyDeposits send out to the tenant a confirmation letter stating they have received from Property Quarters their deposit details. For non managed properties and before we release the deposit, we ensure the landlord has registered with one of the registered government backed deposits scheme and all details are outlined in the appropriate tenancy agreement. Once the non managed owner receives the deposit from Property Quarters, they must, by law, remit to their nominated scheme. At any one time the tenant can either write or telephone to confirm the deposit has been registered. We at Property Quarters take very seriously tenants deposits and their protection.
Should you wish to discuss what we have to offer please contact one of our Sales Team, who will be more than happy to help.